High quality nursery furniture in Centurion in terms of the baby cot:
Affordability is often a major reason why parents purchase a lesser quality cot. We offer best quality cots at affordable prices which are available in various colours, themes and sizes and is bound to suit the individual needs of each couple. There are strict safety standards that are used during the manufacturing process of our nursery furniture in Pretoria.
The needed safety features of a good quality cot include the following:
- Firmness, toughness and rigidity.
- Strong materials including wood, plastic and hardwood.
- A tight-fitting and secure mattress.
- Breathable and tight-fitting bedding.
- Proper fastening methods and no shortcuts where the amount of bolts and nuts are concerned.
- Solid cot frames and slats.
- No cracks in the head and foot boards.
- Spaces no larger than 5cm between slats.
- Drop-sides are not considered safe anymore. Fixed-sided cots would therefore be the better choice.
- The right height of cot that baby cannot climb out but that the mother can bend down comfortably to pick up baby.
- Fixed legs or fully lockable wheels if applicable.
- There is also an option of a double-function cot that changes into a play-pen when baby gets older. Look out for other double-function nursery furniture in our Pretoria branches.
Our well trained and helpful staff will assist you with and advise you on any queries that you might have regarding our nursery furniture in Centurion
and across Gauteng.