Different Uses of Compactums
Compactums can be used for the storage of baby clothes and nappy care necessities;
- Toiletries, such as Vaseline and baby shampoo, can be stored in a compactum;
- Medicines that need to be kept out of reach of babies can be stored in a compactum;
- Some compactums even have an upper deck on which a baby can lie when nappies need to be changed (serves as a changing station);
- Babies can also be bathed on this upper deck by means of putting a small bathtub on top of it; and
- Mementoes and photos can be displayed on a compactum.
Using the Compactum in the Nursery
There are a few things to remember when using your compactum in the nursery. These include:
- It is important to ensure that the compactum is placed somewhere in the nursery where it is out of any draughts, but close to a power point for light and other equipment;
- A small set of shelves can be mounted against the wall directly above the compactum. Extra supplies, or products that need to be kept out of babies’ reach (like medicines), can be stored on these shelves; and
It is a good idea to choose a distressed finish for your compactum. This way you ensure that the compactum will always look beautiful and be part of your house for a long time.
Contact us, Baby Furniture Direct, for quality kids compactums.
Back to Baby Furniture